Login   Portal    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Forum » Rockman Chat » General Rockman Games Chat

Post subject: How did you get into Rockman Series ?
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 am 
Site Admin

I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was 4 years old at that time, I was upstairs playing with my action figure toys when my brother came back home, he had a bag with a mysterious something it, he then took out an NES Video game Console, I din't know what it was so it grabbed all my attention. I dropped my toys and went to see what this mysterious grey box was, my brother then explained me that it was a video game console and that he had a game called *Megaman* with it.

At that time, we had Megaman 1-2-3-4 ( Still have it :P YAY ! )

However, My parents and brother plugged the NES on the TV and I started yelling : I WANNA PLAY FIRST! I WANNA PLAY FIRST !!!!!

Actually, since I was a little kid, I played first :lol:

My brother placed Megaman 1 into the NES, gave me the controller and BANG! I started playing, It was the first video game I ever played, I was amazed, the first stage I tried was bombman's stage. My brother and parents we're looking at me playing and going crazy over that lovely blue bomber.
Since then, I kept playing it day afther day following the series and buying all rockman titles on release dates.
I still remember how excited I was to come back from school just to play Megaman XD ! Good old times!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How did you get into Rockman Series ?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 am 

O those good days.

When i was six years old a good friend of mine invited me to his house to play super nintendo and he got megaman x2. I didnt have any idea of what the hell was megaman. I wanted to play the game of the ninja turtles but o well... i said, lets play megaman. 5 minutes later... O MY F*CK GOD this game is awesome o_o

After that got my own snes and i played megaman x2, megaman x3 and then i discovered megaman x and played it too. They became into my favorites games. One day on a store i saw a megaman called megaman 7. It was megaman but was diferent. I didnt know about the diference between X and megaman but i bougth it. It was diferent but amazing too. Soon i discovered that there were lots of megaman from the nintendo so i got an old nintendo of my aunt and y rented megaman 4 and 5. They were as dificult as hell but as every megaman... i loved it.

When i got a computer i investigated everything about megaman and i downloaded and play every megaman por nes and snes, then the psx ones and the battle network. Now iam a big fan of megaman specially from X and the original rockman. Iam a little bit disapointed of what capcom have done to X and to the saga with ryusei no rockman but i have hope in the futere. If capcom doesnt fix what it has done to X... y will blow it to peaces ó_o

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 pm 

Well.... When I was a young boy my cousin was playing this game. I had no clue what it was at the moment so I just ignored him and went on doing what I was doing. So one day he came up to my place and handed me this game. On it, It said Megaman 2. He said this to me ," Haha, Try this game, It is impossible to beat" Well, Knowing me who doesn't back down from a challenge, Popped it into the NES. So, The first stage was Bubbleman and he was like ,"You are never gonn abeat this, Especially at the spikes" So, I went on further and actually go to Bubbleman and beat him. Needless to say, My cousin was stunned. So, Now you all know how I became a fan of Rockman :P

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 pm 

Location: Germany - Rheinlandpfalz - Wittlich - Zur Phillippsburg 25
---------
As many people, I was young back since. The first game, which came into my hands was Rockman 3 and I played that so many times, alongside with my big brother. I died in this game so often, but today things are different. I came also to Rockman 2, however the PAL version sounded so horrible and I´ve wondered, why is there no Rush and slide?
Anyway, from this day, I´m a die hard Rockman fan. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

Forum » Rockman Chat » General Rockman Games Chat