Login   Portal    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Forum » Rockman Chat » X Series




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 pm
Posts: 533
Location: 「EvER In RFm」
Here is to chat about good looking operators and something details , why you like them ?

Or which one you like ? Alia ? Pallete ? Layer ?

↑But still I don't know who she is in MHX ...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:31 am
Posts: 300
Location: With Rockman
Nana from Megaman X Command Mission is my favorite one.

Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 pm
Posts: 533
Location: 「EvER In RFm」
I haven't have emulator for playing command mission so I don't know that of command mission ...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:31 am
Posts: 300
Location: With Rockman
RoCK wrote:
I haven't have emulator for playing command mission so I don't know that of command mission ...



Alia's pretty good too, tho I wasn't a big fan of Palette and Layer from X8.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 pm
Posts: 533
Location: 「EvER In RFm」
Ya it seems that Layer and Pallete is less acceptance ..LOL


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:31 am
Posts: 300
Location: With Rockman
Nah its just that Allia owns, she was there since X5, unlike the two others.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 pm
Posts: 533
Location: 「EvER In RFm」
Really !? Ya I see so Alia becomes operater sister !


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 am
Posts: 287
Location: Hong Kong
RoCK wrote:
Here is to chat about good looking operators and something details , why you like them ?

Or which one you like ? Alia ? Pallete ? Layer ?

↑But still I don't know who she is in MHX ...

thinlk of alia. iris also looks good(VERY good, indeed)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 40
Alia and Iris would be my best top choices.

Alia would be my first since she appear long before other ops did. Shes a careful thinker and awesome in the battle field.

Iris is lovin and fun and always care about others. Although I don't say shes much of a op but she appear as a Op in the extreme series and X4. Though still...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Operators chat
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 am
Posts: 287
Location: Hong Kong
---------
Hunter_Fusion wrote:
Alia and Iris would be my best top choices.

Alia would be my first since she appear long before other ops did. Shes a careful thinker and awesome in the battle field.

Iris is lovin and fun and always care about others. Although I don't say shes much of a op but she appear as a Op in the extreme series and X4. Though still...

Iris is ...so cute! :D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Forum » Rockman Chat » X Series


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron